A rich history and bright future.
Revel Coast Capital focuses on creating vibrant and memorable experiences for guests and creating value as an operator to further even more developments. Active in the incredible region of Los Cabos, a stunning destination that has emerged as the fastest-growing luxury market in the Americas.
Located at the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula, Los Cabos is a unique blend of stunning natural beauty and world-class amenities. The area’s origins can be traced back to the 1950s, when the Mexican government began developing the area as a tourist destination. Over the years, the area has grown and evolved, attracting visitors from around the world with its warm weather, pristine beaches, and rich cultural heritage.
Today, Los Cabos is one of the most sought-after destinations for luxury travelers, thanks to its stunning resorts, championship golf courses, and unparalleled dining and nightlife scenes. From secluded beachfront villas to sprawling oceanfront estates, Revel Coast Capital is proud to be a part of the vibrant and dynamic Los Cabos community.
“Los Cabos area will become one of the most popular luxury destinations in the world.”
Los Cabos destination market development.
The Destination – Los Cabos is one of the most popular sun destinations in the hemisphere for North and South American visitors as well as developing European markets, all for good reasons.
- 350 Days of sunshine per year
- 550 Flights weekly serving 43 gateways
- 3M Global travelers to Los Cabos annually
- 70% Repeat visitors
- 17% Annual increase in Tourism
- 21,579 Hotel rooms
- 5,051 Vacation rental properties
- 18 Golf courses
- $50M Regional and National Security Investment
- 19 Blue Flag beaches (most in Mexico)
- #1 Sport fishing destination in the world
The Market – As a tourism and hospitality real estate investment focused on return potentials, the investment analysis endorses Los Cabos to have significantly above-average attributes.
- 2,400 New hotel rooms in development
- $1B+ in NEW resort development investments of leading global brands.
- Tiger Woods, Davis Love the III, Greg Norman, Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones Jr., Roy Dye, Tom Fazio and Freddie Couples golf courses
- San Jose International Airport expansion (SJD)
- 10M Travelers/yr planned within 5 yrs
- 18.8% Job market growth
- Baja California Sur registered Mexico’s highest growth rate of economic growth at 12.6%
- 80% y.o.y. growth in traveler arrivals by private aviation
Source: Visit Los Cabos - Los Cabos Tourism Board, Bloomberg Aeroportuario del Pacifico and Secretaria de Turismo (SECTUR) and Government of Mexico: Unidad de Politica Migratoria: SEGOB Los Cabos Fideicomiso de Turismo Sources: Mexico Trade and Development Mexico - Minister of Economy ANA 2020 BCS MLS, INEGI, GAP, ASUR, FITURCA, STR Forbes
Respect and contribution.
We are privileged with the opportunity to work within the incredible landscape of the Baja, it’s natural beauty and luxury market, yet there is a deeper intrinsic value to our work in Los Cabos. Our properties not only provide a memorable retreat for our clients, but they also support the local economy, create jobs, and contribute to the community in meaningful ways. As a responsible and sustainable developer, we are committed to creating properties that not only meet the needs of our clients but also respect and enhance the natural beauty and cultural heritage of this incredible destination.